Good Evening Bucs Families:
Just a few reminders as our Graduation Celebrations draw near:
In-Person Graduation Celebration Date: June 25
- Times will vary based on the time you selected
- If you missed out on selecting a time, there are still some time slots available, click the link below to book yours
Virtual Graduation Ceremony: June 25 @ 3:00 pm
- The video will be live on our website or click the link below to view.
- Students are encouraged to wear their cap and gown (but are not required to)
- Due to Public Health Restrictions there is a maximum of 5 people per family (including graduating student)
- Each student and their family will have 5 minutes under the tent for celebratory photos and we also have two additional photo opportunities. (there is no professional photographer on site, due to our capacity limit)
- There is no hand over or hand shake in this process. Your graduate will collect their graduation package from a designated table
- To ensure appropriate physical distancing, all are required to follow signage, pavement markings, arrows and staff direction.
All additional Public Health guidelines are included in the attached document below. Please take a few moments to review them so we can ensure a safe celebration for all of our students and their families.
Additional Parent Info
Diploma Pick Up Times:
Please click here to view the diploma pick up time you selected.
If you have borrowed any Beamsville chromebooks, books, instruments, and have not yet returned please bring them with you on Friday, we will have drop off locations for you there.
We know that this is a big milestone for you and your family. We are very proud of our graduates' hard work and perseverance and we look forward to seeing you all on Friday!