Beamsville District Secondary School was established in 1888. We recently celebrated our 125th Anniversary.
Today the school consists of 3 separate buildings.
The original building of 1888 became what is now Wing 1, constructed in 1917 with additions in 1924 and 1963.
The main office, student services, cafeteria, library, and small gym are found in Wing 1.
Wing 2 was constructed in 1958 and Wing 3 was built in 1963.
Wing 3 is home to science labs, technology shops, and the large second gym.
Although designed as free standing structures, the three wings are interconnected by an elevated walkway between Wing 1 and Wing 2.